Hispania Homes is an Estate Agent in Moraira, that has been uniting buyers and sellers in and around the Moraira area.
They specialise in helping clients purchase or sell many different types of property, specialising in the areas of Calpe, Moraira, to Denia
Hispania Homes' policy is to act with transparency and clarity in all their actions. This commitment to customers and partners, is contained in a Code of Practice to which they bind, giving peace of mind to all their clients.
Selling Your Property?
Hispania Homes offers a professional service to vendors of all nationalities looking to sell their property on the north costa blanca
Their staff speak a range of European languages, so every client can feel comfortable discussing their requirements in their own langauage.
Hispania Homes currently have buyers/ investors waiting to buy, so if you have a property for sale, do not hesitate to contact them.
Looking to Buy a Property?
Hispania Homes have a large database of properties for sale, including properties that are "EXCLUSIVE" to them. They also collaborate with many other agents in the area, and the bigger construction companies, allowing them to search across an extensive portfolio of properties to find the right property to suit your needs.
They also use the latest technology to assist clients and offer them access to their database of properties via 4 interactive touch screens in their office, available 24/7.
Hispania Homes can help make the moving homes easier by providing help and advice in many areas, including:
- Documentation (NIE, residence, vehicle registration,...)
- Administration/ Services (Town Hall, Iberdrola, Telefónica,....)
- Lawyers - Hispania Homes can suggest independent lawyers or legal representatives to assist them through the buying procedure or to answer any questions they may have concerning becoming a resident, paying taxes etc
In addition to selling property, Hispania Homes offer a wide variety of services for the maintenance of your home, including:
Pool and Garden Maintenance:
Ask for a no-obligation quote.
They assign an agricultural engineer to your home, to adapt your garden to the Mediterranean climate, thus achieving considerable savings in water and fertilizer.
Custody of keys:
A safe place for your keys in their office while you away.
Post Collection: Hispania Homes will visit your property to get the mail 2 times a month, and they will make a report via email.
Control visits and management of repairs:
- Check to make sure doors and windows are closed.
- Check infections, humidity and water loss.
- Check the gas, electricity, light bulbs and security systems.
- They air the property.
- Check to see if appliances are working properly.
Verify proper water intake and remove any debris from tanks of toilets and faucets.
- Cleaning in general.
- Ironing Service.
- We have a babysitter with references.
- Installing alarms.
- Renovation and construction in general. (General repairs, electrical, plumbing, locksmith etc)