The Best Things to do with Kids on the Costa Blanca in Moraira, Spain.
Find fun activities for the whole family in Moraira, Spain including mini golf, bouncy castles, karting, sandy beaches and watersports.
Las Antipodas is a Watersports Centre and Saiing School in Calpe that offers the opportunitity to enjoy Sailing and Watersports including Catamaran, Kayaking, Windsurfing and Stand Up Paddle Surfing (SUP).
Enjoy a Boat Trip from Javea Harbour with Mundo Marino - Mundo Marino Excursiones offer Boat Trips & Excursions from Javea, on the Costa Blanca. A choice of Boat excursions is available on the comfortable Catamaran or Coastal Cruiser, including Sunset Cruises, Swimming Trips and Catamaran / Jet Ski excursions. Find the departure point for Mundo Marino in Javea Port.
Brevis Mini Golf in Moraira offers mini golf and an extensive children's play area, including a new bouncy castle, trampolines, inflatable slides, children's rides, soft play area, mini bikes, scooters and trikes and more. For a fun day or evening for the family, accompanied by tapas, and cocktails from the bar and barbecues, visit Brevis Moraira. Enjoy a choice of delicious take away paellas from Brevis - perfect for dining at home with the family.
Things to do with Kids in Moraira - Spain
There are a great choice of family acitivities in Moraira, Spain whether you are looking for children's playgrounds, kid-friendly beaches, or fairgrounds. When you visit Moraira, Spain here are a list of the best things to do with kids in Moraira, Spain:
* Beautiful blue flag sandy beaches in Moraira, Spain including Playa El Portet in Moraira, Playa Del Bol in Calpe, Playa Arenal in Javea, Playa La Fustera in Benissa.
* Take a ride on the Tourist Trains in Moraira, Spain
* Visit Bar Brevis in Moraira - a bar for the adults, food for the whole family, and children's play including mini golf, bouncy slide, ball pits, trampolines and push car go kart track.
* Visit the local markets on Market Day in Moraira, Spain
* Visit the local funfairs in Moraira, Spain